J Properties is happy to have helped you find your rental property, which you’ll now call, your home. We strive to provide you with a comfortable and safe living environment and our team is dedicated to helping you with your day to day housing needs and requests. Our 24/7 maintenance team is ready to assist you!
Online Portal Account questions: (888) 414-1988 or login to your J Properties Buildium account and submit a support ticket.
24/7 Maintenance Requests: (888) 445-1097 AND submit a Work Order through your Portal.
Information About Rent
All rent is due on the first of each month. The most convenient way to pay rent is through your Tenant Portal. If you have not activated your Tenant Portal yet please visit Buildium to setup your account right away. If you forgot your password, we can assist with resetting it. Our Property Management Software has a guide about how to pay rent through your Tenant Portal. You will have the option of paying through your checking account or using a credit card. Please note, there is no cost to pay through a checking account but additional fees will apply for processing credit card payments.
Some tenants prefer to pay rent with a check or cash. Tenants are able to go to any FirstBank location and deposit cash or a check into our J Properties Rent Collection Account. Call our team for specific account instructions, if you need this option.
Submit a Maintenance Request
Our team is eager to assist you with your request in a quick and efficient manner. We want to be certain that we send the correct maintenance vendor(s) to your property when you submit a maintenance request. Therefore, we require all maintenance requests to be made in writing.
You may use the maintenance request feature in your tenant portal using this convenient link 24/7/365.
WHEN MAKING MAINTENANCE REQUESTS, PLEASE HELP J PROPERTIES HELP YOU BY INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING IN ALL YOUR REQUESTS:
- A COMPLETE AND THOROUGH DESCRIPTION OF THE ISSUE.
- How long has it been going on? This helps to expedite the vendor process and get someone out to your property quickly.
- IF YOUR ISSUE IS WITH AN APPLIANCE, such as a refrigerator, dishwasher, stove or other essential appliance please include the manufacturer name and model number (if available) in your request.
- SUBMIT A COMPLETE REQUEST WITH PICTURES FOR EACH MAINTENANCE ISSUE.
- Please do not list multiple items on one request. This will slow down the process and take more time for our maintenance team to separate and assign the appropriate vendor(s).
- PROVIDE US WITH ACCURATE AND CURRENT CONTACT INFORMATION.
In many cases either our Maintenance Coordinator or a vendor will be in touch to assist with the issue. It’s highly important that we be able to get in touch with you to schedule an appointment. For example, if you are at work during the day, and can’t answer a cell phone then please provide us with alternate contact details.
Thank you in advance for your patience as we work diligently to correct or repair the problem.
Serving Colorado Springs to Denver and surrounding areas! Call (720) 722-3842