Real Estate Services
J Properties Specializes in all your Real Estate needs! As a Realtor – this designation signifies being a member of the National Association of Realtors. A title that indicates a commitment to following the Code of Ethics, which holds real estate agents to the highest ethical standard in the industry. Our team continually strives to provide exceptional service to every buyer and seller through empathy, integrity, and active engagement. In addition, Julia Saenz also holds her SRES (Seniors Real Estate Specialist) designation. With prior experience working in home health, she is well-versed on senior housing options, living wills and the probate process, as well as financial options for seniors.
J Properties facilitates the use of transaction coordinators to ensure compliance with the Colorado Division of Real Estate requirements. A transaction coordinator is not only an extra set of eyes auditing your file, but they also help organize contracts, contingencies, and ensure all deadlines are met during the transaction.
Ready to buy a house and you don’t know where to start? We’ve got you covered from A-Z!
Are you a savvy real estate investor buying another investment property? I’m sure we could talk about real estate all day! Let us share our tricks and tips with you and help you maximize your cash flow by purchasing your next home in a strong rental area with characteristics we know tenants are looking for!
- Pre Approval: Mortgage application/ credit check. A lender will determine how much you qualify for and provide the pre-approval letter.
- Buyer Agency Agreement: This is our agreement and dedication to represent you during the transaction. In general, buyers do not pay any commission fees when buying.
- Setup search for properties: Once we determine what you qualify for we’ll setup a search so you’ll be updated as soon as a home you like hits the market or is coming soon!
- View Properties: Our team will get the showings scheduled and show you the houses you like.
- Make an offer: Love it? We’ll submit a strong offer and get you under contract on your dream home!
- Under Contract: Congratulations! Next step is to turn in the earnest money. A check/good funds will be turned in and held by a title company (generally 1% of the purchase price).
- Property Inspection: Paid for by Buyer. Inspection Objection, negotiations, and Inspection Resolution will take place.
- Title Exam, Home Insurance, Title Survey.
- Property Appraisal: Paid for by Buyer – determines the value of property and if there is an appraisal gap.
- Underwriting and Loan Approval: All Conditions need to be met to get the clear to close!
- Title and Lender prepare documents. Start thinking about utilities, trash services, and moving details!
- Closing Day, Possession, Keys! 🙂
When listing a house a with J Properties there is so much more than simply putting a For Sale Sign in front of your house. Our team diligently studies the market daily and will determine the highest value of your home using advanced software technologies and data. We take pride in representing you and the MLS we list your home on will syndicate to hundreds of major real estate websites to ensure the most exposure on your home and get is sold as quickly as possible.
- Agency agreement: Meeting to review Market Analysis, set listing price, and sign listing agreement.
- Advertise the Home: Cleaning team is hired, professional photos are taken, your home is listed on the MLS.
- Open house: Open houses & private showings start.
- Offer(s) Presented: Review all offers and discuss pros/cons.
- Negotiations: After negotiating terms, contingencies, and choosing an offer- house is under contract.
- Contract Accepted: Once contract is signed by all parties – buyer turns in earnest money.
- Property Inspection: Buyer pays for this. Once complete – negotiations may take place.
- Title Search: Preliminary title report to confirm seller has right to sell.
- Contingencies Status: Escrow verifies compliance of all parties once buyer financing is complete.
- Issue Closing Documents: Lender provides loan estimate and closing disclosures stating all terms and costs.
- Final Walk-Through/ Closing Day!
Serving Colorado Springs to Denver and surrounding areas! Call (720) 722-3842